Thursday, October 23, 2008

IT'S THE END OF THE WEEK AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT A CHANCE TO REST!! I AM SUPPOSE TO REST THIS WEEK! WAD RUBBISH!!!
like wad TA said...think i got accumulated fatigue....i am SO TIRED!! (* think all tubbies are super tired too!) dozed off on the train on my way home today...
**I AM SLEEPING SOON!! :D
had tuition from 5.30 to 8.30 today...cuz my kid got maths tml...jia you ba!! going for tuition next wed again...LAST LESSON LE!! but i still think he is a beri nice kid...despite all those complains i made...:D
going to buy tibits for booster pack tml with lihui..afternoon gone...got to start planning my exam timetable..and start studying next week...haiz...I REALLI THINK I DONT HAVE TIME TO STUDY!! PLS JIA YOU!!
meeting gx, jo, chloe during the weekends...:D haven't meet them for 2 weeks~~
then...THE NEW WEEK WILL START AGAIN!!! omg!! jia you ba!!
** to javier: i don't think i can meet u soon....sorry!! cuz next wed i got tuition leh...yup...plan again ba...sorry!jia you too!
