Rules & Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little facts as well as state this rule clearly
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names*NO TAGS BACK!*
1. I am quite sensitive to smells...if i like/ got use to tat smell..i am sense tat person or item from quite far away..
2. I like weird smells..haha..eg the smell of new books, new furniture, laundry
3. It is beri easy to make mi happie
4. But it is equally easy to make mi emo
5. I don't get angry easily....*umm...i will cry instead...
6. I can't stand situations in which everyone is clapping or cheering for someone...it makes mi cry....(refering to situations from tv...)
7. I listen to emo songs when i am emo-ing
8. I am scared to get into relationships
9. I read out loud when i am studying...(according to my sis....she can hear mi clearly though she's in another room and our doors are both closed...)
10. I am the luckiest person to have my friends!!xie xie ni men!!! (I REALLI MEAN IT!!) :D
ok....now i am suppose to tag others...but wq and kooney already tagged tubbies....so...i will tag my other friends! :D
jo, chloe, gx (it's time for a new entry!!! :D), mx, sis, monkeys, limin or sec sch gang..(but i don't think they have blogs), javier, and any one else who wants to know more about urself!! :D
